Friday, July 27, 2012

Today's Finds Today!

It's been ages since I've come home with a big pile of "stuff" and shared it that same day so here's what I bought today :-)

A lovely collection of soft pink ramekins by "Wheel and Barrow" for 50 cents each. I have some gorgeous pale blue ramekins already so they'll look gorgeous stashed with these :-)


A pair of gorgeous little ceramic tumblers for 50 cents each, I seem to building up quite a collection of these in different patterns - I'll do a post on them very soon.


A very lovely vintage "Pontesa" cake plate for $2, I love the retro swirl pattern.


Again with soft pink - I don't even usually like pink but this has a bit of an art-deco feel about it. It cost 50 cents, I'll use it for stashing cutlery.


I picked up this gorgeous huge "Claire's Kitchen" pie dish for $3, these retail new at $36. I am itching to bake a big berry pie in it :-)


These gorgeous crystal tumblers were 20 cents each - perfect for Baileys on ice, yum, or for using as tealight holders. I found some other really beautiful crystal tumblers recently and will share them soon.


A couple of lovely simple sauce dishes - $1 each.


I love the elegance of these champagne flutes - $1 each. I didn't really need any more champagne flutes as I recently splashed out on a gorgeous set of Royal Doulton "Mode" flutes I had been ogling for ages since seeing them in David Jones. But it's a great excuse to have a big celebration!

All this for under 20 bucks! This is one happy shopper signing off :-)

8 comments:

Bijou Sugar-Socks said...

ooooohh what a score! the ramekins are gorgeous :)

Emma said...

Seriously love those champagne flutes! I turn 40 soon and am leaning towards drinking a lot of champagne!!! x

iheartsunnydays said...

Seriously, your finds never cease to amaze me! You have the best luck at the thrift stores :)

Jeannie Marie said...

Berry pie is my favorite! What a beautiful dish to bake it in! You really scored this week!

mel @ loved handmade said...

These are all beautiful! I love those soft pink ramekins..

svelteSTUFF said...

I am an EARLY morning person.
I allow myself the guilty pleasure of a leisurely coffee (or 2) while perusing my 'usuals' (bloglist). I may not comment often, but I am taking a few moments this morning to say 'THANK YOU' for your Random Bits that I have come to enjoy!
S~

Year at the Op Shop said...

Happy, happy. Joy, joy!

Hello Vintage said...

Gosh, you did really well here. I love the pink and the vintage plate.