Monday, June 25, 2012

Boozey Buys

I have been building up a nice little collection of glassware recently...

I LOVE these blue and gold highballs - 50 cents each at Vinnie's.

The rose motif is so pretty :-)

I mentioned these pretty wine glasses in my last post - $3 for the set.

A pair of fab champagne flutes - $1 each.

Gorgeous little shot glasses - 50 cents each.

And for my man - they may not be pretty but these Lowenbrau steins do have sentimental attachment, we have eaten at the Lowenbrau Keller in The Rocks here in Sydney ever since we first moved here back in 1999, their pork belly is to die for! I picked them up for $2 each in Vinnie's :-)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh my man would be very envious of your Lowenbrau finds! Must go and try the pork belly now as well! x

Jodi Ann said...

Oh my word! Those are gorgeous glasses! I LOVE thrifting, but haven't found any really great glassware recently. Now I'm on the hunt :)