Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Window Shopping

We all have a dream kitchen in our heads, right? I know I do and while my culinary haven is still a while away (we need to decide first where in the world we will settle and then find/build/renovate the house of our dreams) that doesn't stop me dreaming in the meantime...

...solid wooden cupboards painted white, polished concrete benchtops, tarnished silver cup drawer pulls, acres of open shelving, french doors onto the garden and of course all the fab kitchen appliances I can dream of...

I've been doing a bit of online "window shopping" and here are my fave picks :-)

Decisions, decisions... which colour would I get my Kitchenaid Artisan Stand mixer in?

Ice blue?

Boysenberry?

Almond?

or apple green?

And as for my De Longhi Icona 4-slice toaster?

Blue?

Or white?

I don't even drink coffee but that doesn't stop me ogling this Ilve dream coffee machine.



Or this fab Kenwood design.

And I LOVE the retro design of this Waring blender.

Whilst browsing the web I came across the range of Kitchenaid products in Martha Stewart blue, what a gorgeous colour! They don't seem to be on sale here in Australia though :-(


Anybody know if they plan on releasing this range here in Oz?

11 comments:

Kate Moore said...

Oh stop it. My old Sunbeam Mixmaster had a mishap and we've been pondering over what to get and ended up buying a cheap handheld until we organise ourselves. I know we'll just use the hand mixer for, like, ever though.

Anonymous said...

Why do your pictures always catch my eye?!
As far as MS releasing her goodies on Oz, why doncha just check herwebsite @ Marthastewart.com? I'm sure there's a "products division" on her empire page ;)
We bought a white KitchenAid stand mixer a few years ago and we call her "martha". It's so hard for me to pick a color cuz I love them all.
Oh, and we've been wanting a Dualit 4-slice toaster for ages....just won't spend the $ on it with so many other musts in line ahead of it.

white cat vintage said...

I loooooove the almond cream mixer.

madge said...

apple green! oh, but i do love them all!

Emma said...

I love my Kitchen Aid!!! Mine is white which I wouldn't necessarily have chosen, yes... we were lucky enough to have received it as a gift from my husband's best friends after number 1 was born! White however has worked out well, we have moved 3 times since receiving it and the white has worked in all of the kitchens perfectly! Also, teepee is from Bed Bath n Table and the boys love it!!! I was a bit reluctant to spend that much but it has already paid for itself in cost per use value! Your boys will love it I am sure. x

Eleni said...

Boysenberry, all the way!

*sighs* ah, kitchen daydreams...

Missa said...

Oooh, and don't forget the sunny little breakfast nook ;) I am LOVING that almond color.

mylittlebirdie said...

love them all. dont mean to sound greedy but i do have a few dream kitchens that play on rotate in my head. ...sigh...looking forward to my one day! : )

Sharon said...

love kitchenaid! I've been trying to wear out my plain old white one so I can get a tangerine or avocado color one :o)

Tracey said...

That mint green one please!

Unknown said...

I loooooove the almond kitchenaid artisan blender.
Thanks for post.