Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Three in a row

My "baby boy" turned 8 a couple of weeks ago!!! The perfect excuse to bake some cupcakes...



My boys are now aged 8, 9 and 10. A lot of people think we were insane to have our kids so close together but I am so glad we did. Yes there are crazy days where I think "what were we thinking???" but then I look at them playing together, enjoying the same toys, movies and games and just know how blessed we are :-) Other days when they're all wrestling and being totally feral I think maybe we should have spaced them out by about 10 years each :-D!!!

2 comments:

Maison Jen said...

Absolutely beautiful cupcakes! Wish my icing skills were as good as yours!

Thrifted Treasure said...

Thanks :-) Cupcakes are pretty much the only thing I can bake successfully!!