Monday, November 3, 2014

Partner in Crime

I definitely get my shopping genes from my Mum. As kids Mum loved bringing us along to jumble sales looking for bric-a-brac and books (our favourite was always the cake stall) and she still loves shopping for us all to this day :-)

Here are a few of my favourite things Mum has found for me...


A really pretty embroidered top and leather designer handbag new with tags!


A gorgeous set of tea cups, saucers and plates, I love the pretty retro flower pattern :-)


I LOVE this retro Sadler coffee set, it goes really well with a set of mugs I have and I love using it.

Thanks Mum!

2 comments:

A little bit country said...

Hello1 Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. So pleased you found me because now I have made my way to yours. Love all your thrifty finds and your Pyrex is just amazing! Looking forward to reading more. Elaina xo

Thrifted Treasure said...

Thanks Elaina, your blog is gorgeous and I love reading about life in New Zealand, we visited a couple of times and fell in love with it, such a beautiful country.