Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Acres and acres...

It's a good thing I am GOING TO HAVE acres of open shelving in my dream kitchen some day because with the amount of kitchenware I'm amassing I will need them!

Here are a few more bits and pieces I've picked up along the way...

Beautiful clay spoons for canapés or hors d'oeuvres - 50 cents each.

A lovely robin-egg blue bowl - $5.

I found the beautiful large green bowl and very similar smaller one on the same day in totally different op shops - $5 for the larger one and $2 for the small...

Together they make a lovely chip 'n' dip set :-)

I know, more blue! I can't help it, this cute little set was $3.

This solid granite mortar and pestle was a steal at $3. I know I already have a black granite mortar and pestle but this one is a completely different shape so that's OK ;-)

And finally, this lovely rustic wooden bread board - 50 cents!

Yes, I'm going to need acres and acres and acres....

5 comments:

Kylie said...

I love the organic shape of that bread board. I bet it feels lovely to touch as well x

FoundVintageStyle said...

I agree, that breadboard is pretty cool! Nice find...

Peta said...

i too love the bread board. Perfect for jamie oliver meals

My Modern Vintage said...

really great finds dear i love the green bowl its lovely.
come and visit my vintage blog sometime :-)
XX Ilana
mymodernvintagefashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

All just gorjuss. Those top bowls are screaming for halved avocados with shrimp in them or something.